Use the links below to request official documents pertaining to your educational career at Lyman High School.


If you have taken Dual Enrollment course(s) with Seminole State College (SSC), you will need to order a transcript from SSC by visiting the following website:

SSC Transcript Ordering

MySeminoleState log in and password issues

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.