Updated 2023 Version Coming Soon
Herff Jones - Senior Graduation Orders + Ring Information
- Senior Cap and Gown Packages can be found at HerffJones.com.
- The minimum package includes a Cap, Gown and Tassel for $100.
- The minimum package must be purchased. Caps and Gowns from previous graduations are not allowed.
Remember, this is a privilege, not a right. At the beginning of each year, the Senior Class Officers will meet wtih the Principal to determine the Senior Privileges that will be allowed during the school year. Here is a summary of potential privileges.
- Senior Painted Parking Spot (Sponsored by Lyman PTSA)
- End of the School Day - Leave at the conclusion of the afternoon announcements
- Please note, there is no such thing as a Senior Skip Day.
- Senior Credit Checks - August 30th - September 9th, 2022
- Senior Painted Parking Spot - September 3, 2022 8:00 AM
- Senior Sunrise - September 14, 2022 7:00 - 7:30 AM
- Senior Crowns - September 12, 13, 15, 16, 2022 at Lunch
- Herff Jones Assembly - September 16th
- Juniors: 7:30 - 8:15 AM for ring information
- Seniors: 9:20-10:00 AM for graduation packages - cap, gown, etc
- Pep Rally - September 16, 2022 1:30 PM
- Paws on the Wall - September 16, 2022 3:30 - 5:00 PM
- Senior Picture Day - September 27, 2022 - Auditorium Lobby
- For students that have not made appointments with Cady Studios
- Homecoming Game - November 4, 2022
- Senior Breakfast/Lunch Dates
- Thursday, September 22nd - 5th Period
- Thursday, October 20th - 1st Period
- Friday, November 18th - 6th Period
- Friday, December 9th - 2nd Period
- Thursday, January 26th - 5th Period
- Thursday, February 16th - 1st Period
- Friday, March 24th - 6th Period
- Friday, April 28th - 2nd Period
- Grad Bash at Universal Studios - April 22, 2023
- Greyhound Scholars Night - April 11, 2023
- This event recognizes the high achieving seniors (3.8+ weighted GPA) for their work during the four years of high school.
- Senior Week - April 24th-28th, 2023
- Senior Week will be a week full of events leading up to Prom.
- Scholarship/Top Ten Awards - April 25, 2023
- Senior Prom - April 29, 2023
- AP Testing - May 1st - 12th
- Senior Yearbook Night - TBD
- Senior Exams: Exact dates TBD and posted during the spring semester.
- May Exams - 1st, 3rd, 5th
- May Exams - 2nd, 4th, 6th
- May Exams - 7th from 7:20 - 9:00 AM
- Senior Superlatives - TBD
- Senior Last Day - TBD
- MANDATORY Senior Meeting - TBD
- Graduation Ticket Pick-Up - TBD
- Senior Picnic - TBD
- Cap and Gown Pick-Up - TBD
- Graduation -TBD
TBD - To be determined.
Dates are subject to change.
Memories! Your senior year will be one to remember. To keep the memories alive as you take steps in the next phase of your life, be sure to purchase a yearbook.
This is it! The culminating experience for a Lyman High School Student...GRADUATION! This is a dignified ceremony that celebrates ALL of the accomplishments of ALL students. This is the one day each year that all seniors come together wearing the same outfit culminating with the receiving of the high school diploma. Graduation is a privilege for those that meet the requirements to participate.
Senior Exit Survey
Dear SCPS Senior,
Don't forget it is time to complete your Senior Exit Survey. You may not participate in your school's graduation ceremony until your survey is submitted.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey - Link will be available later in the school year
Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser: Link will be available later in the school year
Graduation Yard Signs
Class of 2023 Yard Sign information will be posted in the spring of 2023.
Sing it loud and sing it proud! Every Friday, Lyman students and staff sing the Alma Mater at the conclusion of the Pledge of Allegiance. At the end of the year, you will gather around the Greyhound Statue in the Courtyard to take a Senior Photo and sing the Alma Mater one last time on campus. But, that's not the end. At your graduation ceremony, the final event is for all graduating seniors to sing the Alma Mater together before recessing out into the real world. Get to know your alma mater today.
Without academics, privileges, ceremonies, and graduation would not happen. Be sure to keep up with your academics so that you can participate and achieve your post-secondary goals.