Our Mission

Lyman High School is committed to providing educational opportunities that will prepare and empower students for an ever changing global society.

Lyman High School

865 S. Ronald Reagan Blvd.
Longwood FL, 32750

407-746-2050 Main

Michael Rice

Office Hours
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
​Monday - Friday


@LymanHighSchool Like Us on Facebook Lyman High School on Twitter Lyman High School on Facebook

New Student Information

The information and requirements below MUST be complete and in hand upon enrolling at Lyman High School based on Florida State laws and Seminole County Public Schools policy.
  1. An official transcript or other academic history to facilitate academic placement.
  2. A student transferring into a Seminole County Public School should have a withdrawal from the previous school.
  3. Proof of Date of Birth
  4. Social Security Number
  5. Proof of immunization: An original Florida State HRS 680 Certificate of Immunization Form detailing the student's immunization history. If a copy is submitted, it must be a complete copy (front and back, if applicable) with notation of the school's name and Florida city where the original is housed. HRS 680 forms may be obtained through your physician or one of the following Seminole County Health Department sites:

Public Health Department
400 W. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, Fl. 32773
Tel: 407-665-3281
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Public Health Department
132 Sausalito
Casselberry, Fl. 32707
Tel: 407-665-3410
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

  • Proof of Medical Examination: A health exam completed within the last twelve months must be signed and dated by the physician. Also, it must show results of the examination and can not be a simple statement from the physician. (STUDENTS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED A FLORIDA SCHOOL ARE EXEMPT FROM THE REQUIREMENT.)
  • Proof of Residence:
  • Owned residence: a copy of the recorded deed (or agreement for the deed ), or a certified copy of declaration of homestead exemption AND a current utility bill (water or power) or initial order for service AND one of the following current documents: an auto registration, a driver's license, or a voter's registration.
  • Rented or leased residence: a copy of the current lease, rental agreement or a notarized letter from the landlord and a copy of current utility bill or initial order for service (water or power) and one of the following current documents: an auto registration, a driver's license, or a voter's registration.

If the parent is living with friends or relatives, Form 1312 - Families Residing with Other Families must be completed and notarized or a notarized letter to that effect from the primary resident stating the address and that the student and his/her parent(s) do in fact reside at that address, AND the proof of residence as noted above from both parties.

  • Divorced/Separated Parents:
  • Divorced parents: ONE of the following documents - certified copy of the final judgement of divorce, court custody order, court guardianship order, or other such document establishing the right of custody.
  • Separated parents: A notarized statement that the child actually lives in the home of the parent designated in the child's school records as the residential parent.

Please note: A student who is found to be attending an out-of-zone school as the result of giving false or misleading information at registration shall immediately be transferred to the school serving the student's residential attendance zone.

Please call the Guidance Office at 407-746-2050 for any further questions.